You can shop, work out, host a party in the lounge, or enjoy your own private park and dine under the stars with friends.
Media Room and 6th Floor Deck- Your place to meet the neighbors, hang with friends, or throw a private party. Stylishly designed, with a full kitchen, Lounge and party room with state-of-the-art flat-screen TV, Two and three seater sofas are ideal as a sofa set and surround sound media system, pool table and incredible views. The lounge opens on to Skyscape’s “green roof” and Skyview Park. It can easily accommodate large private parties of 200 people or more.
Living with your Pets – Skyscape is a pet-friendly building so you can feel comfortable about moving in with your cat or dog! You can also make use of the building’s “dog park”, a nice way to exercise your pet and meet your neighbors just outside your door.
Private 6th Floor Park – Your garden in the sky, boasting a beautifully landscaped terrace opening to an eco-friendly green roof, a luxurious whirlpool spa, cozy sundeck and lounge… even a fireplace and BBQ area for outdoor dining.
Live Wirelessly – Your rooftop websurfer’s paradise. Featuring ultra-fast internet connections and the latest wireless network that frees you to work anywhere in the room… or even outside on the deck.
Fitness Center, Sauna and Jacuzzi Spa – Your own private health and fitness center. Offering state-of-the-art exercise equipment, a yoga and pilates studio, and plenty of space for individual and group activities. This extraordinary space offers a variety of cardio and weight trainly equipment, individual TV’s while you train, a whirlpool spa, a sauna, a massage room, and beautiful views of Skysview Park and the downtown skyline. Skyscape is also pleased to offer group fitness classes twice a week at no cost to residents. The fitness center is all available for personal training and massage therapy by appointment.
Shops, Restaurants & Retailers – BIG NEWS: CVS just signed up to take over the whole of the first floor! There is also some other excellent retail space opportunities in the Skyscape development.
- Solid concrete post-tension construction
- Insulated, double pane, Low E windows
- 4 sheets of drywall and insulation between units to eliminate sound transfer
- Acoustamat under wood flooring to elimate sound transfer from floor to floor
- Outdoor balconies
- Gas lines for grills in select units
- 9-10′ ceiling heights
- Granite countertops
- Hardwood flooring
- Custom cabinetry
Skyscape Caretakers – The building is impeccably maintained by a dedicated team of on-site caretakers who keep all the common areas excellent condition and ensure that all building systems are working day and night. They maintain the landscaping, mow the lawn on the green roof, and remove the snow during the winter. These caretakers live at Skyscape and they treat the building like there own home. They work behind the scenes to ensure that Skyscape residents can enjoy the building all year long. This is just one more reason why Skyscape is such a luxurious place to call home.
For your Convenience…
- Indoor heated resident parking with remote entry system
- Private, secured storage area for each residence
- Indoor bicycle storage
- Three richly appointed high-speed elevators
- Cable-channel viewing at entry of building
- Dog park on site
- Well-appointed guest suite and guest parking, which is ideal for family and friends who come to visit
The Skyscape concierge service can also provide services including:
- Valet dry cleaning
- “Simon Delivers” grocery delivery
- Door and maintenance staff who will wait for the cable guy and other contractors for you
- A knowledgable concierge with many entertainment and restaurant recommendations
- Referrals to pet services
- Referrals for housekeeping
- Referrals to fitness trainers, massage therapists, and nutritionists